“Steeped in voice work as a child, I was encouraged by my parents, teachers and voice mentors to pursue interests in voice and the spoken word at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. There I studied English Language and Literature, Dramatic History and Voice in Performance. Before graduating, I made the decision to take this knowledge, experience and related voice and accent management skills into the business world.”
Hello, I’m Sandra Baigel founder and director of Voice & Word Pty Ltd.
To start our conversation, submit your audio snapshot to me.
In 1993, I opened my practice in voice technique and spoken word excellence in Australia. Since then, I have shown people from many different disciplines how to increase the impact of their unique voices and how to influence others via active, purpose-driven vocal expression.
Voice & Word clients include entrepreneurs, executives, leaders, topic and technical experts and managers in business, industry and the professions.
Embark on a solo executive coaching program with me and discover:
- How to use your voice with purpose in spoken word contexts
- How to inject your unique voice with presence and authority
- How to use your voice with vigor when influencing, speaking and communicating
- How to actively place your voice at the centre of every spoken word, no matter who you are, how you may sound or where you come from
- How to ensure your voice is present, engaging and interesting. Always.