“Steeped in voice work as a child, I was encouraged by my parents, teachers and voice mentors to pursue interests in voice and the spoken word at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. There I studied English Language and Literature, Dramatic History and Voice in Performance. Before graduating, I made the decision to take this knowledge, experience and related voice and accent management skills into the business world as a Licentiate of Trinity College, London.”
Hello, I’m Sandra Baigel founder and director of Voice & Word Pty Ltd.
To start our conversation, submit your audio snapshot to me.
In 1993, I opened my practice in Voice Technique and Spoken Word Excellence in Australia. Since then, I have shown people from many different disciplines how to increase the impact of their unique voices and how to influence others via active, purpose-driven vocal expression.
Voice & Word clients include entrepreneurs, executives, strategic leaders, topic and technical experts and managers in business, industry and the professions.
The majority of Voice & Word clients embark on a customised,solo executive coaching program with me and discover:
- How to use voice with purpose in spoken word contexts
- How to inject their unique voice with presence and authority
- How to use voice with vigor when influencing, speaking and communicating
- How to actively place voice at the centre of every spoken word, no matter who they are, how they may sound or where they come from
- How to ensure their unique voice is present, engaging and interesting. Always.
To get started, submit your audio snapshot to me.
Together, we can examine your voice, its current impact and its untapped potential. I look forward to hearing from you!