“Steeped in voice work as a child, I was encouraged by my parents, teachers and voice mentors to pursue interests in voice and the spoken word at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. There I studied English Language and Literature, Dramatic History and Voice in Performance. Before graduating, I made the decision to take this knowledge, experience and related voice and accent management skills into the business world.”
Hello, I’m Sandra Baigel founder and director of Voice & Word Pty Ltd.
To start our conversation, submit your audio snapshot to me.
In 1993, I opened my practice in Voice Technique and Spoken Word Excellence in Australia. Since then, I have shown people from many different disciplines how to increase the impact of their unique voices and how to influence others via active, purpose-driven vocal expression.
Voice & Word clients include entrepreneurs, executives, strategic leaders, topic and technical experts and managers in business, industry and the professions.
Embark on a solo executive coaching program with me and discover:
- How to use your voice with purpose in spoken word contexts
- How to inject your unique voice with presence and authority
- How to use your voice with vigor when influencing, speaking and communicating
- How to actively place your voice at the centre of every spoken word, no matter who you are, how you may sound or where you come from
- How to ensure your voice is present, engaging and interesting. Always.
To get started, submit your audio snapshot to me.
Together, we can examine your voice, its current impact and its untapped potential. I look forward to hearing from you!