Hello! You’ve reached the Voice & Word audio snapshot page.
This is your first step to increasing your appreciation of your voice, your spoken word expression and your delivery style choices.
As a voice technique coach, I use these audio snapshots to give my clients on-the-spot feedback on their voice development progress. It is a handy way for people to learn new skills and hear the changes they are making.
Your snapshot consists of up to 5 minutes of you speaking on your chosen topic.
To complete one, simply open the sidebar on the right of this page and follow the instructions or… read on!
- Prepare some information about yourself: your work, your interests or similar and include your name and your contact number so that I can call you
- Using the Google Chrome browser, record your message by following the instructions on the recording device below
- Send me an email so that I can send you a copy of your audio file
The wav file of your recording comes to a secure place in my personal computer. After listening to your audio snapshot, I’ll contact you and we will have a conversation about my findings. Again, remember to use Google Chrome as it is the most stable platform for audio work.
I have worked with thousands of people who have approached me as complete strangers. Across the board, these men and women have:
- increased their spoken word confidence and clarity
- expanded and enhanced the impact of their voices when speaking
- grown in stature and presence in their chosen professional fields
- willingly and enthusiastically recommended my services to others
You have everything to gain in your life and your career by investing in your vocal prowess. Get started today. I look forward to hearing from you and chatting with you soon.
With thanks and best wishes,
PS I was recently challenged by a client to submit my audio snapshot in order to break the ice with you. Here it is!